Monday, August 5, 2013

Hotel Review of I Am Hotel Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands

I Am Hotel Amsterdam Airport
I Am Hotel Amsterdam Airport

Address : I Am Hotel Amsterdam Airport, Hoofddorp, Netherlands

Rating : 8.5
Excellent




Today we will review about I Am Hotel Amsterdam Airport. I Am Hotel Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands provide best facilities with reasonable price. When you visit Netherlands we suggest you to stay in I Am Hotel Amsterdam Airport.

I Am Hotel Amsterdam Airport I Am Hotel is a design hotel which features rooms with a balcony or terrace and a wellness centre with an indoor pool, sauna and solarium. It is situated only 5 km from Schiphol Airport and offers a free airport shuttle.The centre of Amsterdam can be reached in a 20-minute car journey from the hotel. Leiden is 25 minutes’ drive from I Am Hotel Amsterdam Airport. The Hague, which features the Binnenhof, is 30 minutes away by car. Free parking is available on site at the hotel.The spacious rooms at I Am Hotel Amsterdam come with air conditioning, flat-screen TV and a seating area. They also have a modern open-plan bathroom with a walk-in rain shower, a sink and toilet. A hairdryer and free toiletries are also provided.


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in I Am Hotel Amsterdam Airport



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

No comments:

Post a Comment