Friday, April 12, 2013

Hotel Review of BAndB My Suite Amsterdam in Netherlands

BAndB My Suite Amsterdam
BAndB My Suite Amsterdam

Address : B&B My Suite Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Rating : 8.5
Exceptional




This day we will review about BAndB My Suite Amsterdam. BAndB My Suite Amsterdam in Netherlands provide best facilities with reasonable price. When you visit Netherlands we suggest you to stay in BAndB My Suite Amsterdam.

BAndB My Suite Amsterdam Located in the quiet and green suburb of Bos en Lommer in Amsterdam, My Suite offers a bed-and-breakfast room with a private patio and south-west facing garden. It includes free Wi-Fi, on-site bicycle rental and an airport shuttle service.A flat-screen TV with a DVD player and a bathroom with a shower and toiletries are provided at B&B My Suite Amsterdam. The separate kitchenette includes a refrigerator, electric kettle and coffee maker.My Suite Amsterdam is 2 km from the Westergasfabriek and culture park. The Egidiusstraat tram stop is 450 metres away and offers direct link in 25 minutes to the Dam Square. Schiphol Airport is 15 minutes away by car.


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in BAndB My Suite Amsterdam



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

No comments:

Post a Comment