Thursday, December 27, 2012

Review of Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel in Netherlands

Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel
Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel

Address : Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel, Haarlem, Netherlands

Rating : 8.9
Excellent




This day we will review about Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel. Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel in Netherlands provide best facilities with reasonable price. When you visit Netherlands we recommend you to stay in Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel.

Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel Hello I'm Local offers private rooms as well as a dormitory in the city centre of Haarlem, 1,200 metres from the central station.Each room is designed by the students of the interior design school in Haarlem. Guests can enjoy drinks and local snacks at the bar in the public living room area or on the patio with fireplace. Free WiFi is offered in the common living room.Grote Markt is situated within 700 metres, while the music hall Patronaat is 1 km away. Shopping streets are within a walking distance from the property.


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

No comments:

Post a Comment